POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Several scenes : Re: Several scenes Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Several scenes
From: vianagmo
Date: 25 Jan 2006 09:40:01
Message: <web.43d78cc063c80ba7baa3c5150@news.povray.org>
o.k, I've got it, thanks a lot...Maybe you could help me with something else
here, I need that the rendering of this 400 views is doing in parallel, but
for that task would I  have to get one .pov per frame? What library I have
to use? I have been looking in the net and I have found RendView,
MPI-PovRay, etc. For Rendview I would need to have one .pov per view, maybe
someone could tell me what to use and where find it?

Thanks again.